BY USING OUR SERVICES OR BY OTHERWISE GIVING US YOUR
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? (a) INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may ask you to provide us with certain categories of information such as
personal information, which is information that could reasonably be used to identify
you personally, such as your name, e-mail address, and mobile number (“Personal
Information”). We may collect this information through various forms and in various
places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms,
or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you
create a user profile. To request for our services, apart from your Personal
Information, you also provide us details of origin of shipping, destination of shipping,
location addresses, list or photos of items to be shipped. The current data fields that
might be requested for are:
Addresses of origin and destination
Mobile phone Number
List or photos of items
Type of apartment
Apart from these you may also provide ratings and review for the Vendors engaged
by you. This information is not categorized under Personal information. This will be
published on the Site for other customers to view and take a decision on the Vendor.
To give credibility to the rating, a user will be able to request to see your contact
details while he/she is considering the particular vendor for their requirement. Your
contact details will only be revealed with your permission.
(b) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our third-party service providers (“TPSP”s) may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. We may use Usage Information for a variety of purpose, including to enhance or otherwise improve the Services. In addition, we collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for your computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services (any, a “Device”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. Usage Information may be non-identifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Information or a Device Identifier with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information.In case of booking via call centre, Pikkol will record the calls for quality and training purposes.
(c) INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ABOUT YOU
(D) INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Our Services are primarily provided through an application on your mobile, tablet computer or similar device (“Mobile Application”). You agree that we may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications. When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), including without limitation:Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTEDOur primary goal in collecting your Personal information or Usage Information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services.
(b) THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF.We use third party (TP) companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf – such as Vendors and companies they work for to provide the Services, and other third-parties to host the Services, design and/or operate the Services’ features, track the Services’ analytics, process payments, engage in anti-fraud and security measures, provide customer support, provide geo-location information to our drivers, enable us to send you special offers, host our job application form, perform technical services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services‘ features), or perform other administrative services. We may provide these TPs with access to user information, including Personal Information, this information sharing is limited to only the information needed by the vendor to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Each of these vendors are obligated not to disclose or use Personal Information for any other purpose.
(c) CO-BRANDED SERVICES.Certain aspects of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties (“Co-Branded Services”) such as sponsors and charities, and may require you to disclose Personal Information to them. Such Co-Branded Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for products and/or services through the Co- Branded Services, you may be providing your information to both us and the third party. Further, if you sign-in to a Co-Branded Service with a username and password obtained through our Services, your Personal Information may be disclosed to the identified third parties for that Co-Branded Service and will be subject to their posted privacy policies.
(d) CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS.We may offer contests, and other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) through the Services that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfilment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
(e) ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS.We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party; (iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; an /or (vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Further, we may use IP address or other Device Identifiers, to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as copyright owners, internet TPSPs, wireless TPSPs and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
(f) BUSINESS TRANSFER.We may share your information, including your Personal Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
4. ONLINE BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISINGTargeted advertising (also known as Behavioral Advertising) uses information collected on an individual's web or mobile browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is then used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our web site(s). For example, if you have shown a preference for nursing while visiting our web site(s), you may be served an advertisement for nursing-related programs when you visit a site other than our web site(s). The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number); it does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number. The information used for targeted advertising either comes from us or through third party website publishers.
5. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICESThe Services may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect web site usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser. In addition, when you are using the Services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you away from one of our websites onto a different web site. These other web sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any Personal Information to third parties.
7. CHANGE OF INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNTYou are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through contact@Pikkol.com. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
8. SECURITYThe Personal Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information - such geo-location information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.